Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ooga Booga Madness

Everything Ooga Booga lately, lol. My stocking next week is Ooga Booga, my last custom was Ooga Booga and I just finished a set for charity. Whew.

My next stocking is a little light on items and I apologize. It is back to school time and I this year I have a Senior, a 7th grader and a kindergartener....and still one home with me. So it has been a mad house around here.

It looks like there will be a Large GN set (longies, tee and l/s tee), a Girly Medium set, a Newborn set, a hat and MAYBE (it is not finished yet, lol) a Medium Boy set.....

So I have decided to add a custom auction....to be knit up during my 2 weeks off. The hubby and I are taking a long weekend vacation with no kids and are driving to Alabama, so I will have so time to knit in the car.....

Hope everyone is having a great Back to School season!

No comments: