Friday, August 8, 2008

Getting Ready for School.

It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Summer '08 is coming to a close and the kids are headed back to school on Monday. It will be just me and my little guy in the mornings. The peace is sure to do me some good.

I have been working hard on some really cute customs and getting ds's wool stash ready for the impending fall. Longies I have done for him.....Knight Set, MCZ Set, Wet Monkey Longies....longies I wanna do for him.....Ooga Booga Set, Tree Frog Set and probably another set when our GoodMama Print Bundle comes (I will do a set inspired by our favorite dipe).

I am also doing a trade with a mama who crochets. She is crocheting me some Winter Joy Purewool and I am knitting her some Cupcake Capris.

My Ooga Booga Stocking on HC is coming up at the end of August. I have decided to do a girl set, a boy set....both with longies. Two newborn soakers with matching wrap shirts (like the ones in the hospital) and list a custom auction. We will see how it goes!

No comments: