Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring. . .is it finally here in Indiana?

As a newly inducted suburban hippie, spring can not get here soon enough.  The kids and I live in our little backyard paradise all summer long.  

This spring we are going to double the size of our garden and we started our compost pile yesterday.  I am getting a "real" clothesline, instead of the strange one I had last year that wouldn't hold many diapers without sagging.

The kids have a lot of room to run around and play.  And the old area that the small garden was in will now be a flower bed that will be fully tended by the kids.  

Matty walked around in the grass with bare feet for the first time yesterday.  Something that is always fun to watch.  I knew he would love the feeling of grass on his feet...cause mama does and so do all of his siblings.

Chels went home on Saturday night since she had to go back to school today.  I miss her already.  Our family always feels more complete when she is here.  And she loves to do crafts with me.  We tie dyed a bunch of stuff on Friday and it was great fun.

Off to knit. . .

No comments: