Thursday, April 3, 2008

Customs Update

I absolutely love doing customs!  They give me the opportunity to knit up things that I would never do otherwise.  I just finished doing some Hokie shorties and they are so cute.  My 12 year old son actually said they were so neat that they make him want to be a Hokie fan, lol!

Custom Wipe Order - Nicky on DS - 75% - everything is done except for the 15 velour, the velour shipped yesterday, so it should be here soon
Custom Skully Hat and Dino Wipes - craftytraci - 30%, sorry traci, your hat has been neglected, but I am going to get it done today!
Custom Guitar Shorties - allie - 100% - drying right now
Custom Hokie Shorties - hokiemama - 100% - drying right now
Custom Texans Longies - luvmy6boys - up next
Custom Mom Tattoo Longies - Missy - 4/14/8
Custom Tattoo soaker - Missy - 4/14/8
Custom Goldfish Shorties - MyLittleTurtles - 4/21/8
Custom #3 - Allie - 4/21/8
Custom Fire Dancer Soaker #1 - Katherine from DS - 
Custom Fire Dancer Soaker #2 - 4/28/8

No comments: