Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holidays :)

It is that time of year again. I always underestimate how busy we will be during the holidays. I am scrambling to get my gifts done and finish up the customs I am working on now. I am finding myself frantic trying to get everything accomplished. So I have decided that I am going to take a break until January.

I am finishing up with my current custom.....and working on a couple pairs of longies with issues :) After that, I will be on vacation.

My family deserves to have a great holiday and having their mama frantic and stressed out is not making for a Merry Christmas.

I will get started on the remainder of this list after the new year! Thank you all so much for being such wonderful customers! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!!!

No comments: