Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day




I had a truly lovely weekend of Mother's Day.  It started on Friday, I attended a Mom's Tea with my dd.  She was also celebrating her 5th birthday that day.  It was so cute.  She made me a paper corsage, and some egg carton flowers in a vase.  The kids served their mamas tea and treats and sang several adorable songs.  I will admit that when they were singing about being miracles, this mama teared up.  Pictures are of dd and I at the Tea and of her birthday dress that I shamelessly copied from a site on Etsy and made for her with the help of my SIL (who has an embroidery machine).

The kids got me a sweet little bracelet and the hubby got me a new pair of capris.  We went out to lunch with my mama and I gave her the grandma necklace I had made for her by a ds mama.  She loved it. . .it had a heart for each of her 9 grandkids.

Hope all of you had a terrific Mom's Day!


No comments: